OFCOM Online - OFCOM's online services
This service, provided by the Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM), provides options for companies and individuals to use the internet to
- apply for an individual number (of type 0800, 0848 or 0900, for example),
- apply for certain radiocommunication licences or for a short-term VHF licence,
- notify telecommunication services and radio or television programme services,
- to report cases of interference in relation to reception of radio or TV programme services or radiocommunications,
- register for various radiocommunications or amateur radio operators' examination,
- carry out searches of individual numbers, addressing resources, telecommunications service providers, callsigns used by CB enthusiasts,
- inquire the High-Low band of Tx for microwave radio sites.
Once registered, users can also verify and modify their own data, if necessary.